Precedence : Pahalavi
This building was designed by German architects and built by Molla Ousta an adroit local builder. It experienced a bombardment by Russian air force, on Sep 21,1941 and was restored by Master Mahpour and Armenian Craftsman. General layout of the building is an eagle with open wings. Built in two floors with several rooms and a hall, the construction materials used consist of stone, brick and wood as well as lime mortar and the roof is gabled. The building consist of two floors with several rooms and incorporation hall and the roof is gabled.